Smiley Saturday February 2, 2008Posted by Mistress B in CJ, Family, Finances, Health, Hubby, Kids, Miss Lou, Ramblings, Recovery, Smiley Saturday.
My smiley moments from this week…………………..
* Hubby managed to snaffle himself an extra run. Despite it cutting into our weekend family time, it provides a much needed boost to our budget right at the moment.
* TJ’s new glasses finally showed up on Friday morning and he is happy with his teachers for this year.
* Miss Moo ended up with the home room teacher that I was hoping she would get. Mr H expects a lot from his students and helps keep them grounded as they enter adolescence and approach high school.
* Miss Lou is settling in nicely to her new school (so far). She has made a couple of friends. Likes her room mates and all the teachers she has met……….. she seems quite happy.
* I made the Top 100 Australian Women Bloggers list (hahaha) debuting at number 71!
* I also started my first official day as a moderator over at Aussie Bloggers Forum yesterday. Woohoo The power, the power!!! lmao
* I also realised that I am not superwoman, was never superwoman and will never be superwoman and need to start thinking and behaving like a mere mortal for a change. (see yesterdays post if this doesnt make sense to you)